Systematic Kinesiology is a gentle and holistic treatment that aims to identify and correct the imbalances underlying your symptoms.
During your kinesiology balancing session muscle testing is used to:
- identify the areas of your body with an imbalance (for instance the stomach or liver meridian)
- what may be contributing to the problem (e.g. a food or chemical sensitivity or emotional issue)
- discover what the body needs to correct the imbalance (a flower essence, herb, homeopathic remedy or supplement).
Kinesiology correction techniques are then used to stimulate the healing process – this includes rubbing different lymphatic points on the body, holding neuro-vascular points and rebalancing meridian energy flow.
What can kinesiology help with?
Each kinesiology session is tailored to the individual and their presenting complaint. The potential combination of techniques used in a session are countless.
Many people consult with a practitioner as a preventative measure to maintain optimum health and wellbeing, particularly during stressful periods or over the winter.
Others consult with a practitioner to get help with specific conditions. Kinesiology has gained a reputation for being particularly helpful with:
- Digestive issues
- Signs of hormonal imbalance (e.g. irregular or painful periods)
- Low immunity and ear/nose/throat symptoms
- Joint or muscle pain and stiffness
- Unresolved symptoms from old injuries
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, RSI
- Emotional balancing: helping to process grief, anger, resentment or guilt
- Fears and phobias
- Working to achieve your goals by identifying and clearing blocks
After the session
People often report feeling calmer and having an increase in energy levels immediately after their session. There is a lot of energy work that takes place during a kinesiology session, so some people may even feel slightly ‘spacey’ for a short while afterwards. Sometimes people feel sleepy and find that they have a very good night’s sleep that evening – usually a good sign of the healing that has started to take place.
Kinesiology in Blackheath
Nicola Redmond provides kinesiology in Blackheath, and also serves the local community of South East London (including Greenwich, Charlton, Lewisham, Deptford, Maze Hill, Westcombe Park, Plumstead, Dartford). Nicola is at Blackheath Complementary Health Centre on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Kinesiology Health Questionnaire
Nicola would be happy to answer them. Book you free 15 minute telephone consultation to
discuss your health concerns and whether kinesiology may be able to help you.